International Food Services is an all-in maritime catering company, offering advanced food solutions to oil & gas and wind projects off-shore as well as merchant fleets on all continents. IFS supplies from over 700 ports in more than 100 countries.
IFS has offices in Antwerp, Singapore and Manila. Our no-nonsense approach and dedicated team make the difference.
Your role will involve extensive travel through ARA-range and sometimes the rest of Europe.
• Conducting audits against a range of maritime catering standards.
• Produce audit reports
• Build strong business relationships with clients
• Ensure that all client’s inquiries are handled within a timely manner and provide a good customer service
• Work closely with colleagues to ensure a quality and efficient service
• Good written and verbal communication skills (English)
• Computer literate to an intermediate level (Microsoft Office)
• Flexible approach
• Being able to plan efficiently and also change plans on a short notice
• have successfully completed a higher education course
• drivers licence B
• Intercultural sensitivity
IFS offers competitive remuneration, company car, meal vouchers and medical insurance as part of our package.
Long term commitment and passion for your job is important to IFS.
If you’re interested in working within a vibrant, growing business, please send your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (c/o An Van Loo) before 1/5/2017.